The Edere Investment Group is a Nigerian diversified Trading and Brokerage services Group. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of Investment Deals, Financial Services, E-commerce, Corporate,Trade, Business and Brokerage Services and Real Estate(Commercial and Residential) in the nation and the Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in the different Industries.
In all our trade deals, platforms developed or put together, Service Institutions and other projects we embark on, we source for partners, shareholders and subscribers to work with. In light of that, We are looking for an amazing communicator to build our Corporate Communications function from the ground up. You know the strategies and approaches to help Edere Investments build on its strong technical and open source community reputation to become known as a key player in the relevant sectors and to build on our image for Clients and trade partners at large enterprises. You will set the groundwork for the worldwide strategy, drive execution, and build a team to efficiently run public relations, analyst relations, our internal editorial calendar process, our social media presence, and the customer reference program. The goal is to extend the company’s public profile with its IT practitioner audience as well as build a positive reputation with the Premium and platinum class of investors and clients.
In This Role, You Expected To
- Define and drive strategic communication goals that will increase our corporate and product/service visibility in Nigeria and internationally.
- Lead the public relations, analyst relations, and media influencer programs, including regular outreach for relationship building, news-focused communications, and targeted activities to accelerate our efforts.
- Work with both enterprise and community experts internally to lead and balance the strategy and execution of Edere Investments social media presence with the unique culture and style of the Group.
- Drive the customer reference program, enabling our target audiences to understand the impact that our software has in notable customer environments. Work closely with the Product Marketing and the Sales teams to find, write up, secure approval, and deliver reference materials and assets. Build customer relationships to have a set of enthusiastic customers to draw upon for Corporate Communications and broader company needs.
- Build the Corporate Communications function with a vision for the capabilities needed at different stages of growth and how to implement those along the way.
- Own the Edere Group’s editorial calendar and cadence of external communications. Orchestrate the needed internal components, buy-in, and experts to ensure successful roll-out of product and company information in the most effective way.
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- 7-10+ years of public relations and analyst relations experience
- Relationships with key journalists, bloggers, and analysts in Edere Investment’s market space
- A finger on the pulse of the current media environment, how the business realities are affecting available channels, and how the group should approach them
- Excellence at product and company announcement orchestration and smooth, effective logistics in compressed timeframes and amid multiple competing priorities
- Social media strategy and execution experience, focusing on corporate efforts with company handles and internal influencers on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Excellent writing skills for multiple communications approaches to convey a specific company’s point of view and make the content digestible by your targets
- An understanding of and experience with open source business models and the marketing and communication nuances related to those
- Customer-facing relationship skills with project technical and business contacts, as well as with customers’ legal, marketing, and executive owners, with a track record of reference story results
- Strong skills at understanding your target audiences and translating the corporate storyline into an appealing and compelling narrative in all communication channels
- Experience working with executives on messaging to press/analyst audiences, and help guide and tune our message in conjunction with Product Marketing and our executive teams for maximum impact
- Experience managing external agencies as well as experience building, growing, and mentoring an internal team
- Skills at working collaboratively with industry analysts (and their organizations) in both paid and non-paid capacities
Investment Group embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and
skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our Group will be.
First Name *
Last Name *
LinkedIn Profile *
How did you hear about this job? *
What pronouns should people use to refer to you? *